Here you can find all of the SAT words so far:
1. somnolent: (adj.) sleepy, drowsy (The somnolent student kept falling asleep and waking up with a jerk.)
2. expunge: (v.) to erase or remove completely (I’ve expunged that event from my memory, because I’m sure it was embarrassing)
3. salubrious: (adj) to give a healthy feeling (The weather was salubrious for it cleared my mind.)
4. anachronistic: (adj.) out of date. Not attributed to the correct historical period (Mr. Vece’s clothing is so last season -totally anachronistic.)
5. ignominious: (adj.) publicly shameful or humiliating (The politician’s expensive campaign ultimately ended in ignominious defeat.)
More words here.